.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tea4Two

Surburbia: where they tear down the trees and NAME the streets after them...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Where time has gone.......

JP n' Kelly: January '07 Lake Champlain, VT


Ok, so I am sorry but I can't stop hanging out.......but on the positive side - he can't wait to meet you all!!!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 10:59 PM, Blogger Jennifer and Daniele said...

You two are so cute! Both of you will have to come visit NYC as soon as I find a place!

 
At January 17, 2007 11:28 PM, Blogger kelly k said...

Yeah, what is up with your message - I am in NY tonight - oh, and did I tell you I MOVED THERE??!!!

 
At January 29, 2007 11:56 AM, Blogger Erin said...

hey, you need to read my blog post from yesterday. i need some support...
and also, nice work... cuuuute.

 
At February 13, 2007 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats my dear wife....I miss you and everyone from back home....feel so disconnected...it's quite sad. You look so happy - hope to talk to you soon.

Love ya,
Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home