.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tea4Two

Surburbia: where they tear down the trees and NAME the streets after them...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Chivalry is Dead



To Andrew:

You are the last gentleman.....I love you

Show me a chivalrous man and I will show you a ghost of old.

3 Comments:

At December 08, 2005 1:39 PM, Blogger Les said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At December 08, 2005 1:40 PM, Blogger Les said...

Who would of thought it would be Andrew, women's last great man. Though i think i'm actually quite chivalrous to perfect strangers as i am to my own friends. Ask jess how many times i've changed her tire! Go ahead, ask her.

 
At December 12, 2005 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aweee - Kelly you're such doll. That is why we need to move onto the "Back 40" together. And LESTER - hello...I also know how to change a tire...but seriously, it's called 1-800-AAA... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home