.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tea4Two

Surburbia: where they tear down the trees and NAME the streets after them...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

So there we were just trying to mind our own business when this over eager get to know everyone around you kind of person started to..Well get to know us. Ok not really as much as she was just interrupting our conversation I do that sometimes but I at least know the people. I guess I should explain that we were in a hot tub and people seem to get all friendly when you're in the hot tub, not me, but people. I tried not to make too much eye contact or even say too much in fear of inviting one of her unwanted comments. I think the kicker for me was when she was explaining the joys of not majoring in any kind of field but taking every class possible, like a bachelors in Liberal arts to which she said "Nah, nah, its way better to have no major, so I won't be just a psych major, business major, I'll be well rounded and by the end of 3 more years I'll have a enough credits to have a masters?????? WHat! I should of just got up and left but I couldn't, I didn't have the heart to break the news to her but I should of. Though you'll never read this blog lady in the hot tub at Park Vineridge, you can't get a master's by just accumulating credits, heck you can't even just graduate doing that. Ok that's all..to top that off, I got two tickets today!! SUcks!

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2005 3:32 PM, Blogger jessica said...

i wanted to KILL her. and i'm a fairly non-violent person....but according to justin, he wishes i had said something so that i would finally get my ass kicked for running my mouth....ahhh..the love of friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home